Presbytery's Stewardship & Finance Committee:
- Enables Presbytery to comply with General Assembly regulations with regard to stipend, and Ministries & Mission.
- Ensures that congregational contributions to Ministries & Mission are met.
- Has oversight of the financial resources of congregations (including attestation of accounts), offering advice and assistance particularly in the promotion of Stewardship.
- Exercises oversight of Presbytery finance.
- Prepares the annual budget and accounts; allocates assessments.
- Advises Presbytery on the financial implications of policy decisions.
- Approves, on behalf of Presbytery, the annual accounts.