Presbytery's Ministry Committee:
- Ensures ongoing support to Parish Ministers, Readers, Ordained Local Ministers, Auxiliary Ministers, Deacons and locums.
- Ensures ongoing support to locally employed mission workers, and to the congregations or other bodies in which they are deployed.
- Reports appointments and changes of Ministries Development Staff to Presbytery as advised by the Ministries Council, and receives, considers, responds as appropriate and reports to Presbytery on Team Reports.
- Enables Presbytery to comply with General Assembly regulations with regard to study leave.
- Promotes recruitment to all the ministries of the Church and participates in the Enquiry Process.
- Provides support for and supervision of candidates for all ministries during their period of training up to the conclusion of their final placement.
- Provides support and supervisions of Readers in training and Graduate Candidates.
- Provides Continuous Ministerial development (CMD) for all Ordained Local Ministers.